Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge 26

2nd post today, wow!  I finished this card just in time (well, it's been done for an hour, but I had to get it uploaded, edited etc!) to enter it into the current challenge over at the Sugar Bowl.


I used my new Tim Holtz distress inks again.  Papers are Crate Paper.  I would have liked to have stitched the papers but I still haven't figured out how to fix my sewing machine, so I had to settle for distressing the edges.  Oh well, c'est la vie!

Don't miss the Paper Sundaes blog hop post below today's posts!  There's a $25 gc at the end of it!

7 comments:

Annmaree said...

Aw shes lovely!

Lilian said...

Beautiful work! You can't go wrong with Daisy in my book lol :) Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Rose Petal said...

Hi there. This is so sweet. Love the papers and that super cute image, so nicely coloured and well co-ordinated. Gorgeous.
Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

Carla aka scrappypug said...

so sweet!

Crystal said...

So cute & I love Daisy. This was the first image I fell in love with that got me hooked on stamping. I bought her but have yet to use it. Love the DP too!

HappyCrafter said...

what a sweet card and I love the soft colours you used :-)

Tink said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...