Sunday, January 24, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #2

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Today I have a card for the second Paper Sundaes Challenge.  It is a recipe challenge, to use brown, pink, lace and flowers.  Our sponsor this week is Ildi Co, and they are providing this week's winner with their choice of 4 Ildi Co digital stamps.  This card uses one of Ildi Co's images called Cuddles Kuma Picnic.  My daughter's favorite song when she was little was 'Teddy Bear's Picnic', so I just had to have this image!


I am entering this card into a couple of challenges.  The sketch layout is from the current challenge at Dutch Dare.  Over at Etsy Inspired, they are featuring Sweetie Pie Tutus this week, and I used this tutu for inspiration :)  Lastly, I am entering this into the 'Add Dimension' challenge over at Totally Gorjuss, for the dimension on my flower, which is separated between each layer with pop dots plus the spacer.

Here is a picture of the inside:



Materials used:

Image:  Ildi Co's Cuddles Kuma Picnic
Paper:  Basic Grey- Nook and Pantry
Accessories:  brads- unknown, Spacer- from Stamp & Create
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Medium: Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for stopping by!   I hope you can join us at Paper Sundaes for our second challenge.

10 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi. Lovely card, pretty combination, love the flower.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

HappyCrafter said...

Cute card, and the inside is really nice. Great job combining challenges!

Melanie said...

What a fun beautiful card. Love this image!!! ;-)

alicaz said...

great card - love the patterned papers and the inside looks great too!

Danderella said...

This card is so much fun and I love how you finished the inside too!

Kat said...

Lovely card and I love how you finished off the inside too. Thanks for joining us at TG and good luck.

Kat x

craftymum said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah XXX
p.s. do check out the DT blogs and feel free to become followers

Cathy said...

Lovely card and a great take on thr sketch.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this time.
Cathy xx

Jenny said...

Beautiful card! I need to make one for this challenge too!

de said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you did the inside too! Perfect for the EtsyInspired Challenge! Thanks for playing along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...