Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One last card for the season :)

I missed one family on my Christmas list this year, and at this point, there's no use sending a Christmas one, so they are getting a New Year's card!  I used Nora from CC Designs at All That Scraps, she is so cute!

Here is my card:



I am entering this card into the challenge ending today at All That Scraps Challenge Blog.

I hope everyone is having a great week!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Oh, keep your eyes open here, there might be more blog candy coming!  ;)

8 comments:

Conchita said...

Genial...!!!
Hugs and Happy New Year 2010

Annmaree said...

Just lovely!! Well Done!!!

Jenny said...

Very cute! I love the papers you used and that looped border is very neat!!

Anki said...

Supercute! Thank you also for your sweet comments on my blog. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Kram - Anki

BananaStamper said...

Great card! Awesome papers and nice coloring! So fun!
Shanna :)

Danni said...

Super sweet!!

Lacey Stephens said...

What a lovely card! I really love the layout and the papers you used!
~Lacey

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet winter card, I like the sketch used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...