Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Motivet- week 1 challenge of 2010


I'm sticking to my resolution to tackle my Christmas cards earlier this year, so I managed to complete my first one for next year.  I used the current sketch challenge at Motivet's blog for the layout.


I forgot the letters at the top at first until after I had uploaded and edited my card, so here is the version without the sentiment at the top, too.


I think I prefer the no sentiment version, what do you think?

The colour inspiration came from this item at Skylar's Candy Clips, from the current Etsy Inspired challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  If you haven't already checked it out, look at the post below for a chance to win some blog candy!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute card!

Loz (Aus) said...

Gorgeous! I think I prefer it without the sentiment also. great colouring, such a sweet image

KanataNewf said...

Beautiful card - I think I'm with you on this one - without the sentiment...but then, I do most of my cards that way.

Crystal said...

I love this one! I think I prefer it without the sentiment too although it does fit the card perfectly. I'm glad I'm not the only one doing Xmas cards early. I plan to do at least 1 or 2 a month. Love those pointsettas too!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thats lovely!
I like it without the sentiment but then I think if it has to have a sentiment on it and the one you added is perfect!

de said...

Super cute! I like it both ways! Thanks for playing EIC this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...