Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Have a Magical Day!

This past weekend, an online friend, Jenny, came up to visit myself and a good friend of mine, Shana.  She brought with her, her massive collection of stamps!  It would have taken me a week to make a dent in stamping her collection!  I did stamp a few of her Sweet Pea stamps, including this one called 'It's My birthday'.  These stamps are gorgeous, and so different from anything I own!  I coloured her while visiting my friend Shana, using her copic markers.  This was only my second attempt using them, but I do like them!


The layout is from the current sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  Hopefully on the closeup shot, you can see all of her glitter :)


I know that most people seem to color that piece by her face as an ear and hair, but I saw it as a piece of plant or seaweed :)

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday- Fairy Fantastic
Charisma Cardz- Fruity Colors
Raise the Bar Challenge- The gift that keeps giving (RAK image from Jenny)
Flutterby Wednesday #64- butterfly, fairy, or angel
A Spoon Full of Sugar- freestyle

11 comments:

~*Joni said...

I just think she's soooo beautiful! Your colors and coloring is amazing, I love all the sparkles on her! :D And that she was a RAK-d image makes her indeed so much more special. Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week! ♥

HappyCrafter said...

wow, you did a GREAT job colouring on this, you made her look magical! love the glitter and the colours chosen...

Danni said...

Wonderful, wonderful job!! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Gorgeous!! Your colors are beautiful and I love the added sparkle ... PERFECT!! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar ... we hope you'll come back again!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

She is so pretty! I love the colours and the sparkle!
Hugs
Nicola

Crystal said...

Beautiful! I love these line of stamps too and your colouring is great!

Nancy said...

Amazing card!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

this is so pretty! Love how you colored her.

Kimberly S said...

Such a pretty image and a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Annmaree said...

I adore this, so fantastical!!!

Shana said...

Oh my C this is unbelievable! You did an amazing job with my copics girl! Love your colours and the sparkle on her wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...