Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 25

I can't believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve already... almost time for the kids to head back to school!  Their vacation seemed to fly by this year.  It's a mixed blessing having them home, isn't it?!  It's great being able to do stuff we don't normally have time for, but when they get bored, watch out!  lol

Today I have a card using Lillian's fantastic sketch challenge over at the Sugar Bowl.  I used a super cute Sugar Nellie Gorjuss girls stamp called Bear Hug.  Lately I am loving Crate Paper DP's, and I thought they were a great match to this image.  The Please Include option this week is to use your favorite colour, and I just love this shade of blue!

Here is my card:



I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve!  Stay safe!

Christine

10 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, she's a real sweetie; love your colours too!
:o)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, fab papers and sweet image, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Danni said...

Fabulous card, love the fun paper you chose!

Lilian said...

Super cute card!
Thanks for taking time to join us at the SB challenge this busy Holiday Season. Hope to see you in the next one too and Happy New Year!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear what a great card this is so nice to be seeing something different from Christmas Cards. Hope 2010 brings you Health, Wealth and Happiness
Hugs Jacqui x

Carla aka scrappypug said...

too cute!

BananaStamper said...

Hi Christine,

I am making some visits to all the Paper Sundaes girls...can't wait to get started!
Great card, love that paper and such a cute image!
Shanna :)

HappyCrafter said...

Sweet card! Happy New Years!

Conchita said...

Adorable!!!
Happy New Year 2010
Hugs

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh what a fabby card...I love the papers you used and the colors are just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...