Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sugar Bowl challenge 24

I wasn't sure I would get this card done in time, but here it is with hours to spare :)

Over at the Sugar Bowl, there is a sketch challenge with the twist to use something zig zag.  I decided to take a break from Christmas cards (since working on them only reminds me how far behind I am this year! LOL) and made a 'Spring'-ish card.



I just love this image, it is so sweet!  I am also entering this into the current colour challenge over at Caardvarks!

Materials used:
Stamp:  Sugar Nellie- Peek a Bunny
Paper: My Minds Eye, Bazzill CS, Core'dination paper
Misc.:  Offrey rosebud, Bazzill flower, Cuttlebug embossing folder
Medium:  Prismacolors with OMS, Copic

7 comments:

Annmaree (EmuUpAGumTree) said...

Love the springy card, and the pink!

Lilian said...

Your card is just super sweet! I love the image you used and the soft sweet colors. Boy, I miss spring cards now. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Jenny said...

This is so pretty! I love that flower :)

Lea L. said...

This is super adorable!! Great job with the Caardvarks Micro Color Challenge!

♥Lea

Danni said...

I love all the pink!! Very cute card!

Happycrafter said...

what a pretty card, and a nice change from all the xmas cards lately. very well balanced.

Shana said...

Beautiful! I love the break from Christmas cards and the softness of the whole card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...