Thursday, December 3, 2009

Motivet week 48 challenge

Today I have a card using one of my favorite lines of stamps- Motivet.  If you haven't checked them out, you really should.

This card is for their current sketch challenge (ending in 10 minutes!)



I used my favorite Christmas papers by Crate papers.  I need to stock up on these while I can!

Here's a close-up:



I'm going to add the rest of the details in a minute.

Hope everyone is having a great night!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Motivet:  sketch
Stamp with fun:  Christmas
Pollycraft Challenge:  Christmas
Corrosive Challenge:  Green & Red
2 Red Bananas:  Christmas
Cupcake Craft Challenges:  Red & Green
Playdate Cafe:  Green, White and Red
Pink Elephant:  Colour me wonderful- Prismacolors & Koh-i-Noors with OMS

13 comments:

Happycrafter said...

very cute, and i love the lace!

Annmaree (EmuUpAGumTree) said...

Gorgeous image and I love the colours!

CelticWoman said...

cute cute cute, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

Ann said...

Just love your card - hope you’ll join us again next Monday when we start our new challenge. It’s another easy peasy fun one - would love you to play along with us.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Danderella said...

Great card. I love the traditional colours.

Julie Ranae said...

Such a festive entry for this Play Date Cafe Challenge....so glad you played along with us!

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Sarah Anderson said...

Very cute, love the layering :) Great to have you playing in the Play Date Cafe

Danielle said...

Super cute card - I think the Motivet stamps are very cute! Love the layout and papers - great job!
The MS punch that you were commenting about on my blog - if you meant the branch punch, I found it at Wal-Mart!!
Hugs, Danielle

Loz (Aus) said...

So cute! Love Motivet stmaps... will have to plead with Santa for some!!
You're on a winning streak I see (how much do you love the TGF digis! I know I do!) - Sugar Nellie day 5 is it? Congrats... x

*Alison* said...

this is such a cute image and the card you created is wonderful.. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe.. :) HUGS

Julie said...

Such a cute Christmas card! Glad you could play along with us at The Cafe'!

Neet said...

So cute - love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...