Saturday, December 12, 2009

Motivet challenge week 50

Today I did something I never, ever do... I used the same image on back to back posts!    As soon as I saw Motivet's current challenge though, I knew exactly what image and paper I wanted to use, and unfortunately, it's the one I used last!  Oh well, life will go on, right?

So today's card uses Motivet's Children Riding Kick-sled, and also their snowflake accessory stamp.  The snowflake was stamped with PTI's ocean breeze ink and embossed with Ranger embossing powder.  The lace is from a local bridal store.  The paper is Bo Bunny.  The layout is from Friday Sketchers.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Motivet- Monochrome
Friday Sketchers- layout
Crazy for Challenges- Snow
Cupcake Crafts Challenge- song inspiration:  Let it Snow
Simon Says- Let it Snow
A Spoon Full of Sugar- monochrome
Secret Crafter Saturday challenge- Snow

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

(Edited to fix the week #, shouldn't post at 1 AM apparently!)

13 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

What a GREAT card! I love that image, sooo fun!! Your colouring is great & I love that DP!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!
Chris & the DT

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Shelly said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge!
Shelly :)

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Danni said...

Very nice card!!

StampOwl said...

great card

Davi said...

fun images and beautiful background paper. Very nice.

Jeanette said...

What a great card! Love this image and these papers are my current favorite!
Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Jeanette said...

What a great card! Love this image and these papers are my current favorite!
Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Stampin Mindy said...

Adorable, love your papers!

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Kerry D-C said...

Sooo pretty! love it!

scrappypug said...

beautiful! another gorgeous creation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...