Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and Gingerbread houses

I just wanted to wish a very merry Christmas to everyone, and to those who don't celebrate Christmas, a happy holidays!  Whether you are a follower or just dropped in for a quick visit, I appreciate you stopping in!

It's been too busy to get any cards made the last 2 days, but I did get a gingerbread house made with my kids!  Thank goodness for kits with the gingerbread pre-made, what a blessing!  Here are some 'after' photos.  All the sides are different, since the kids couldn't agree on the style house they wanted :)





The most important thing is that we all had fun!  :D

See you all after Christmas!

hugs,
Christine

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Christine! I see that you are another late night blogger - lol! I can't seem to get to bed early...

Your gingerbread house looks yummy! I bet it was a lot of fun building and decorating it.

I also wanted to thank you for visiting me and entering my blog candy.

Merry Christmas and God bless you!

Love and hugs ~ Lori

Kylie said...

Oh wow! How yummy does your Gingerbread house look! Great job!

I can't wait for my kiddies to be old enough to pitch in - thou I expect more would end up in tummies than on the house!

Have a great Chrissy!

Happycrafter said...

Oh, it's so sweet! I'm very jealous, never made one when growing up or since but always thought it would be fun....Enjoy picking at the goodies! Have a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day too.

Cheryl said...

WOW this is brilliant,you have all done a wonderful job decorating,but I bet it won't take as long to eat it...........looks delicious!!! have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!!
Hugs xx

Sandy said...

I think your Gingerbread house came out beautifully! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I took a look through yours and Wow! you have the Winter/Christmas Magnolias. I have seen pictures of them and I think the girl with the pig tails. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...