Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry and Bright!

I just love this digital snowman stamp!  It was a freebie during the summer.  I had forgotten where I'd snagged it from and had hunted high and low to try to figure out where I'd gotten it from.  Earlier tonight I noticed (while getting ready to post this card!), that someone else had used the exact same image, and for the same sketch!  Isn't that ironic?  I posted on her blog, asking who it was by, and she was kind enough to pop by my blog right away and let me know.  So I wanted to give a big thank you to Iwona for making the effort to help me out!  You should check out her card with the same image, it is so cute!!

So here is my card:



I used the current sketch challenge at Card Positioning Systems.  The snowman was a digital freebie from Dustin Pike, I think he is so adorable!  Papers are My Mind's Eye, PTI and Bazzill.

I am entering this card into the CPS challenge as well as the following:

Ildi Co Challenge- Black and Bright
Simon Says Stamp- Let it Snow
Crazy 4 Challenges- snowmen
The Pink Elephant- Winter or Christmas
Corrosive Challenge- Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Stamp Something- Winter Wonderland
Secret Saturday Challenge- Snow
If the Shoe Fits, Scrap it!- Snow

I hope everyone is staying warm, it sure is cold here!

10 comments:

Lea L. said...

What a cute card!! Love the sweet little snowman and the punched borders on the edges!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

lesleyworth said...

Adorable! That snowm an just makes me grin! Thanks for joining us at the Shoe!

Ann said...

Great card - thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Danni said...

Fun card!! Love the great papers you used!

Jenny said...

Aww what a cute snowman! I love the DP and the LO you used on this card, looks great!

Helen said...

Awwww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

scrappypug said...

cute card! I really like a lot of Dustin Pike's images.. I dunno why I dont use more of them...

melody said...

awesome card chickie and take on the challenge at the shoe! lovin that lil snowman..and yummy border

tina said...

Such a cheerful holiday card. Thanks for creating with us at TPE this week!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card!! Love Frosty!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Sheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...