Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Feeling Under the Weather?

I'm so ready for spring, can you tell?  Today I have a monochromatic Tilda card for you.



On the inside it says "Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather!"  I used the current Sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, SC257.  Her umbrella and pocket are paper pieced.  You can see it a bit better in the close-up.



I am entering this card into the following challenge:
A Spoon Full of Sugar:  Monochrome

Materials:
Stamp:  Magnolia- Tilda holding umbrella
Paper:  Little Bicycle, MME, PTI, Core'dinations
Medium:  Prismacolors with OMS

5 comments:

Annmaree (EmuUpAGumTree) said...

aw, singing in the rain!

Danderella said...

Very cool paper piecing. I love the monochromatic thing going on. Great card.

Lesley said...

I love this little Tilda in the soft lemony colours...and I'm with you: SO ready for spring (even summer) already, LOL!

Jenny said...

Awww this card is so cute!! I think this Tilda was one of my favorites from the Spring collection :) I love the yellow (one of my favorite colours!)

Shana said...

Gorgeous! Great paper piecing and fabulous colouring as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...