Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bake sale project

Tonight I have a treat box that I made for my son's bake sale.  Since I made a bunch of them, and time was very limited, I kept it really, really simple!  If I had more time, I know exactly what I would have done, but unfortunately at this time of year, sometimes you just have to make concessions :( and this week, that concession is craft time and perfectionism.

For this project I used the template and tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers.



I also took baked goods, but I thought this would be a good option for those families with allergy issues.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls- Template challenge
ColourCreate- Green, Red & White
Charisma Cardz-  Anything Christmas
Corrosive Challenge-  Red & Green
Pollycraft Challenge- Christmas
Cupcake Crafts Challenge- Red & Green

Materials used:
Stamp:  Pink Cat Studios- Lily & Billy Winter
CS- Bazzill

Hope everyone is having a great week, thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Annmaree (EmuUpAGumTree) said...

Very Nice idea!!!

Sally said...

Fabulous project and great idea. Definitely looks like snow! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Danderella said...

What a great idea! Fabulous treat box.

Deanne said...

What a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial! Great work! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fabulous gift idea! You did a great job with this template tutorial from SCS! Sweet & simple :) Thank you for playing along with the Just Us Girls template challenge - I hope you join us Saturday for an all new sketch challenge!

Andrea M said...

This is so cute! What a great gift!

Stampin' Pam said...

Great gift box and I bet they sell like hotcakes since they are packaged up SO cute!!! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls - hope to see you back Saturday.

Dana Gustafson said...

This is perfect for a bake sale. Easy enough for you to make a bunch and perfect so the customer can see what you are selling! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with just us girls!

Karina said...

Hello Dear

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

Love from Karina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...