Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You're one in a million!

Wow, this post is going up much later than I had planned, I bet all of you sane people out there have already gone to bed!

Tonight I have an all-purpose card.  I used the current sketch from Card Positioning Systems for the layout, and the current inspiration challenge over at the Etsy Inspired blog, which is so cute!!!


I hope everyone has a good night!  I'm off to play with my new stamps, hopefully I will have a card for you tomorrow with one of them :)

Materials:
Paper:  MME
Stamp:  Branching Out Owlies from Stamping Bella
MediumL  Prismacolors with OMS

5 comments:

de said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and those little owls! Perfect for the challenge!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!!...the little owls are just the Cutest!!..Hugs, Ila

dstandard said...

That is like the cutes stamp!

Beth said...

Oh, that is cute!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is soooo adorable! I really like the colors you used too! Thanks for taking the time to play the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...