Saturday, November 14, 2009

Woodland Santa

Good Morning everyone!  Today I have a non-traditional Christmas card, inspired by the Non-traditional Christmas challenge over at the Stamp Shoppe challenge blog.  They have a monthly Magnolia based challenge.  For this card, I used an older Magnolia image, Santa With Tree.



I used some brand new My Mind's Eye papers that I found at the store tonight!  I love having new paper to play with.

I am entering this card into a bunch of challenges:
Stamp Shoppe: non-traditional Christmas
Just Magnolia:  sketch challenge
Etsy Inspired challenge:  inspired by this item
Crafty Ann's:  Celebration challenge
Roses on Paper:  Christmas Card
The Diedrich Dare:  Photo inspiration
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge:  Four Seasons

Phew!  I think I hit enough challenges on this one, that is a record for me!

Materials:
Stamp:  Magnolia- Santa with Tree
Paper:  My Mind's Eye, Papertrey Ink CS
Misc:  Lace, Ribbon, Snowflake charms, pearls all from the 'stash'
ink:  Memento
Medium:  Prismacolours with OMS

I hope everyone has a great day!  Don't forget to enter my blog candy, link is in my sidebar.

18 comments:

Randi said...

So cute! I love the Santa in those colors! They are perfect for this weeks challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Diedrich Dare!

spiritofcreativity said...

Fabulous card! I love these colours and that bp is devine. Thank you for this 2nd entry into Crafty Ann's
Ann x

My Little Space said...

Fab card, love your colours and papers.

Mandy

Beryl said...

Love this colour choice. The image and the papers of lovely. Thank you for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love your layout....thanks for playing with the Etsy Inspired Team this week!!!

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Smashing card - thanks for joining the Celebration Challenge at CACB!

Heidi said...

Sweet card! I love that Santa image and the brown colour palette. Thanks for playing along with Stamp Shoppes monthly challenge!
*Heidi*

Shelly said...

Marvelous Christmas card!!! I like it alot.

Emu Up A Gum Tree said...

Oh I love that Santa; just awesome!

Tiff said...

WAY to multi-task!!! LOVE your card! Thanks for playing along with EIC :)

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card, love those papers!
Thanks for joining in again with CACB.

Danka Kareen said...

Wow! This is so cute...very nice.

Bonne journée !

de said...

Love this! Amazing card! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh, this is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along in this week's Diedrich Dare!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is absolutely wonderful!
Such gorgeous colours and fabulous detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired challenge! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fab card.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...