Friday, November 27, 2009

Winter Songbird

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

Today I have a Christmas card using Clara from Kraftin' Kimmies.



I used some new lace from my recent shopping trip with my friend Shana.  If you haven't checked out her blog, you should!  I used mini pearls for her buttons, they are one of my favorite embellishments.

A close-up:




Materials:
Stamp:  Clara from Kraftin Kimmies
Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Medium:  prismacolors with OMS

I am entering this into a bunch of challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmies:  Merry Christmas, Happy Winter
Sketch & Stash:  Sketch challenge
Papertake challenge:  Anything Christmas
Pollycraft Challenge:  Christmas
Doodle Palace:  Pink Christmas
Charisma Cardz:  Anything Christmas
Creative Card Crew Challenge:  Favorite Things

13 comments:

Emu Up A Gum Tree said...

I love that Pic, and the background paper is gorgeous!

Sally said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Leanne said...

Fantastic creation!! Lovely and christmassy!!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card, and those papers are perfect with this sweet image!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Danni said...

That is so pretty!! Great job!

Sue said...

a raelly lovely card indeedy,lurves the lace,very petty:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love the kimmie image and your colouring is perfect thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Vee said...

A fabulous Christmas card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous ,, I just bought this stamp ,,, isn't she gorgeous ! I love your colouring and the papers are perfect ! :-)


Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash and PTW Challenges:-)
Luv
Lols x x x

p.s she looks like she loves that bird !! you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp challenge too !! :-)

Allison said...

cute card
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love those papers & that image is fab :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Doodle Palace said...

Your card is SO cute! Love the papers! THANKS so much for joining us at Doodle Palace this week!

Dee and Robin

Shana said...

She is so gorgeous! I love the little pearls for the buttons - wish I'd thought of that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...