Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday #12

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great day!  One month until Christmas, yikes!!  I really need to finish my cards.

Today I tackled the new challenge over at Whimsical Wednesdays, the Diedrich Dare #12.  It's a sketch by Jack.  I decided to make it into a long skinny card.



I used this wonderful Tilda image, gifted on me from a great friend from her amazing stash of images.  The photo isn't the best... the shiny paper at the bottom throws it off a bit, unfortunately.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Whimsical Wednesdays Diedrich Dare #12
Pollycraft challenge:  Christmas
Colour Create:  Green, red & White
Papertake Challenge:  Christmas
Magnolia Down Under:  Christmas

Materials used:
Stamp:  Magnolia- Tilda with Hood
Paper:  DP- SEI, CS- PTI
misc:  Ribbon (unknown), Punch- Martha Stewart
Ink- Memento
Medium:  Prismacolors with OMS, various markers

15 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

This is wonderful!! It is soooo hard to capture shininess on a card isn't it?! It's the biggest pain in my you know what! Thanks so much for playing along in this week's challenge! (PS. You know, this could pass for this week's Unscripted Sketches challenge too!) ;)

Emu Up A Gum Tree said...

I love the long skinny card! She very pretty and I love the papers!

Mina said...

fabulous card, I love this Tilda, must ink mine up the layers are perfect with her...thank you for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Sue said...

really lovely card and gorgeous image,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Danni said...

How pretty!! Wonderful job!

Sue said...

Tilda is so cute and love how her outfit coordinates with your background papers. Just a lovely card. Thanks for joining the fun at MDUC this time. Hope to see you back for our next challenge.

Randi said...

Such a cute holiday card! Great job with the sketch! Lovely DPs! Thanks for playing along with the Dare this week!

Norma said...

Beautiful card. This Tilda is one of my favorite Christmas ones from the older collection--have to get her out again!! Love the gorgeous DP's and beautiful colouring job. I like the tall size of your card--makes a nice change from my square ones.
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under.

Hugs.
Norma

Tracey Feeger said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image and love the length in the card. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

scrappyjan said...

Beautiful card....... Love the papers..
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create. hugs, Janiel

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing the Dare!!!

stephanne said...

Awwwww, what a long and lovely creation, love those pearls and precious image!! Thanks for playing with us at MDUC, I hope we'll see you back next time around!!
Stephanne

Dena said...

Great card! Darling image! Thanks for joining Colour Create this week! Hugs, Dena

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful card - love the shape and papers you've used!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love your patterned paper, the colours and the punched strip. Great card. So glad you joined us at the Diedrich Dare.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...