Monday, November 16, 2009

Tilda with Presents


Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Ours was very busy but fun.  Unfortunately, it didn't include any crafting time!

Today I have another Christmas card.  One more down, a bunch to go!  I used another adorable Tilda stamp, Tilda with Presents.



I used some of the new Christmas Paper by Crate Paper, I love this line!  I also parted with some of my metal tree charms.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Roses on Paper:  Christmas Card
Danni's Dream Crafts:  Flutter By Wednesday #83
Secret Crafter Saturday: 4 Seasons
Charisma Cardz: Merry & Bright

Materials
Stamp:  Magnolia- Tilda with Presents
Paper:  Crate Paper
Misc:  Metal Tree embellies, ribbon, foil netting
Medium:  Prismacolors, Koh-i-Noor, and OMS

7 comments:

Shana said...

What a fabulous card! I love the paper and the colouring on Tilda. Very cute metal embellishments - ties beautifully with the paper!

Emu Up A Gum Tree said...

Awesome card I adore that Christmas Tree Paper!

Danni said...

Adorable!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Sally said...

Great card. Those tree embellishments are just the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Vee said...

Thanks for playing with Charisma this week, your card is just perfect for our Merry & Bright challenge.Good Luck
xx Vee

Jane Carroll said...

wonderful!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fab card.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...