Thursday, November 5, 2009

Surprise!

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is having a good day!

Today I used another of my new Motivet stamps, Doraline - Surprise!


I followed the current sketch challenge from The Diedrich Dare, though I did accidently omit the ribbon across the middle...  Apparently I shouldn't assemble my card at 1 in the morning!  LOL

Over at Quixotic Paperie, the current challenge is to make a birthday card.  Doraline- Surprise is perfect for that!  She is also great for the Cute & Fuzzy challenge at the Stamp Something challenge blog.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Leave me a comment, I love to hear from my visitors!  And don't forget to enter my blog candy!

*hugs*
Christine

5 comments:

Randi said...

Adorable card! Fantastic job with the sketch! Ah, 1am is a PERFECT time to make a card! ;o)Thanks for playing along with the Diedrich Dare!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Adorable card indeed! Haha yes, and Randi is a night owl...so she's loving this for sure! Thanks so much for playing along w/ the Dare again! You rock!

Craftypagan said...

Cute cute cute! Love that stamp, motivet right? I love the hot pink too! Thanks so much for joining our first ever challenge at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you again next week! Hugs, Rowena-QP Design Team

Rebecca Ednie said...

Great take on the sketch. thanks for playing!

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card, so pretty, love the Suprise image - so cute. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie challenge this week and hope to see you for the new challenge tomorrow. Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...