Monday, November 23, 2009

Motivet challenge #2

Tonight I have a card based on the current sketch challenge over at Motivet Stamps.  I love their stamps, they are just so cute!  Here is my card:



I'm really happy with this card, it has a ton of texture and dimension.  Unfortunately, the glitter does not show up in these photos.  If you click on them, you can see them larger, and then some of the glitter is visible.  The package bows, candle holders, star, and the ribbons in her hair are all covered in stickles.  The ribbon is SU and the 2 types of lace are from a recent craft fair, I'm not sure what brand.  The lace inside the frame is the baseboard :D  The frame is raised with foam.  You can see some of the dimension in this close-up:



I just love this big sis telling her little brother not to peek!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Motivet challenge #2
Pollycraft challenge:  Christmas
Whimsy Stamps:  Christmas
Color Throwdown:  Chocolate, olive, cream and red
Paperplay Challenges:  Read all about it
Creative Inspirations:  Sparkle

Materials used:
Paper:  Making Memories, MME, cardstock- SU chocolate chip
misc:  Prima poinsettia, SU ribbon, lace- unknown
Medium:  Prismacolors with OMS

14 comments:

Danni said...

What a beautiful card!! You did a wonderful job!

Loz (Aus) said...

I love Motivet stamps too, but have yet to get any!!! They're on my wish list!! Love the frame and your papers x

Emu Up A Gum Tree said...

Thats an awesome card, you should be very proud!

Sue said...

wow,this card is beautiful,what a gorgoeus image and so beautifuly put together,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

carine said...

lovely card...the frame is beautiful..and so is the image..have a good day

Liz said...

love the frame lovely made card

thanks for joining paperplay

liz xx

Happycrafter said...

What a nice card! I love the layers and the image and how you've put it all together.

Shana said...

Fabulous idea! I love your frame and sentiment - great card!

Elise said...

LOL! It's so funny that you just posted a comment for my card, and here I am on YOUR blog at the same time! What a coincidence! :) I wanted to tell you how fabulous your card is! The frame you've created is so precious! Love this!!!

Rosalee said...

Lovely Card Blankiefinder. Love your title and the frame you used. Keep up the good work
XXX Rosalee

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours and cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Julie M said...

Oh that's a lovely card - I particularly love the frame - great dimension.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie

Christine said...

Gorgeous card great colours thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is so pretty! Love the framed image! And the image is so cute too! Thanks for sharing at Whimsy!

Janna :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...