Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Posie Easel Card

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a clean and simple easel card.  I used Posie, by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I did the sentiment myself on the computer... I thought it suited Posie's wink to a T!



Here is a close up of the sentiment:
 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie's: faux stitching
Crazy 4 Challenges:  Easel card
Lalaland Crafts Challenge:  Pink
Stamp Something Challenges:  Recipe- 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
Crafty Ann's Challenge:  Celebration
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge:  Easel card

I hope everyone has a great day!  Don't forget to enter my blog candy!!  And please leave a comment :)

Christine

12 comments:

spiritofcreativity said...

This is lovely Christine and I completely agree - that sentiment is perfect with the image! I really must get around to trying one of these easel cards, thank you for joining in with our first challenge on CACB.
Ann x

StampOwl said...

very pretty card

Beryl said...

I love that sentiment - if only it worked that way. It's a great card too. Thank you for entering Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Totally adorable and you're right....the sentiment is perfect!! Great job!

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Christine, such sweet papers and colour combo and your colouring is wonderful. Your sentiment is perfect with this, aahh, if only lol!
Thanks for joining in with CACB.

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Christine, a lovely image and pretty papers!!
Clairex

Loz (Aus) said...

She's gorgeous!! I would love some of these stamps, they're on my list for the Jolly Fat Man this season... just have to get him to give me the credit card!!!
I love her, and the sentiment, very clever!!

Jane Carroll said...

super cute

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Lisa H. said...

eeee! I love this. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A very pretty card - thanks for joining the Celebration Challenge at CACB!

Emu Up A Gum Tree said...

Very Cool!!!

Shana said...

Wow! Love your faux stitching and colouring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...