Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dreaming of a White Christmas Tag

Good morning!

I just want to recognize all of our troops who are serving overseas on this Remembrance Day!  Thank you for everything you do!

Now on to today's project:  A tag!



I used a stamp from the Cold Nose, Warm Hearts set over at Elzybells.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Artful Inkables:  A tag
Stamp with Sarah Kay:  Anything but a card

I hope everyone has a great day!

Christine

PS- don't forget to enter my blog candy draw!

9 comments:

Conchita said...

I'ts beautiful. I adore the colour.
Kisses

Valoudesbois said...

Très sympa ce tag !

merci de ta participation à Stampavie and More

Jenny said...

Ein ganz süßes Tag.

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely Christmas-tag!
An adorable image and lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Loz (Aus) said...

Love the striped paper!!
there's a blog award going around and I'm passing it onto you. You can find my post here. Just save the image and copy and paste your own answers onto your blog when you have the time.
Loz x

Bev said...

What a gorgeous Christmas tag, love the beautiful colours and papers x

Joy said...

fab! thanks for playing!

Dena said...

What a darling tag!! The colors are fabby and the image is too! Hugs, Dena

BA said...

what a wonderful tag
thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...