Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dragonfly Tilda

Hi everyone!  Tonight I have a card made with Dragonfly Tilda.  I used the sketch layout from the Diedrich Dare Sketch Challenge #8.  For the color scheme, I chose my colors from the photo inspiration challenge on the Basic Grey challenge blog.  Here is my card:



The current challenge over at Danni's Dreams is to use a butterfly/angel/fairy on your card.  I hope a dragonfly is close enough!

Here is a close-up:


I hope everyone has a great day!

Materials used:
Stamp- Dragonfly Tilda by Magnolia
Papers- Basic Grey
Ribbon- Offray
misc- snaps (unknown)
Medium- Prismacolors with OMS

5 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Randi said...

Such an adorable card!! Love the colors! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week!

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!!...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some Christmas images in the new club too!!...Hugs, Ila

the whimsical butterfly said...

Thank you so much for playing along with the Dare week after week! We really enjoy havin ya! SUPER cute card!

antheam said...

Very cute! Thanks for entering BG Challenges this week,

Anthea & the BG Team :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...