Friday, November 6, 2009

A card for Jaimie

I made this card for Jaimie, you can read all about it here.  And here is a link to the special blog they set up for it, Spread the Love for Jaimie.




What a worthwhile cause!  I can't imagine what she is going through right now.  I hope that the cards will bring a bit of joy to her at such a horrible time.

For this card I used the color combo challenge at The Play Date Cafe.

The sketch is from the current challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge.

The stamp is from Whipper Snapper.  Papers are PTI.  I used Koh-i-Noor and Prismacolors with OMS for the coloring.

Thanks for visiting!

Christine

11 comments:

Shana said...

I love it! What a wonderful card for Jaimie!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Lovely card, I'm sure that Jaimie will love it too! Thanks for helping to spread a little love! :)

CelticWoman said...

oh that sweet pup with his nose in the air, adorable card. Thanks so much for taking the Play Date Cafe Challenge. Sandi

Julie Ranae said...

What a sweet card for Jamie...and we sure appreciate you thinking of The Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, thanks for making a card for Jaimie!

Julie said...

What a sweet card, and what a good cause--nicely done!

acreativeneed said...

Such a sweet card!! Thank you for helping spread the love for Jaimie!!
smiles,Deena

Sarah Anderson said...

Gosh, what a horrific tragedy. But a lovely, sweet card. That tiny ladybird is soooooooo cute

*Alison* said...

What a very sweet a wonderful card.. I am sure she will love it.. great stamp too... Thanks so much for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe.. HUGS

Ps.. I still have free digi stamps on my site..

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, what an adorable card...I love that image!!!
Blessings, Maria

tina46 said...

wonderful card !!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...