Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD09K and A Spoon Full of Sugar



This card is for the Sugar Nellie challenge in honour of World Card Making Day '09 over at Splitcoast Stampers here.  This is a thick card with all those paper layers... 12 layers in total!

It is also for the Christmas challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar!

Stamp- Manga Girl by Sugar Nellie
Papers- My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas, PTI CS
Other- Momento, diamond glaze, brads, nesties, cricut
Medium- Prismacolor with OMS

Hope everyone had a great World Card Making Day!

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi this is really cute!!! I have found some great stuff on your blog!!!

I am just now getting to make it out and visit all of the people who entered my blog Candy which ends tomorrow but I wanted to personally visit everyone and I am fiding some really wonderful projects and stampers along the way as I do!!!

Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...