Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stampavie Challenge #14- A Box!

Over at Stampavie there is a challenge (ending tonight!) to make a box... I started this a few days back, and just realised tonight that it ends in a couple hours, so I'd better get it posted!




I used a cute Sarah Kay image, A Kiss for Chloe.  Ribbon and Cord are Stampin' Up, and the paper is one of my favorites by October Afternoon.  I'm going to hate it when my stash of this paper is gone!  Cardstock is PTI (kraft) and SU(brown).  This paper seemed well suited for the current challenge over at Color Throwdown.


The layout is from the current challenge over at Friday Sketchers.

1 comment:

broni (waterchild12) said...

Cute box and I love the little tag! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown this week with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...