Monday, October 12, 2009

Paper Makeup Stamps Release Challenge #2

I switched to my smaller camera today, and I'm curious to see if the colours are better with this one, the other one was washing out the brightness.  The photo with redder tones is an Olympus camera, and bottom photo is a Kodak.

Today I have a card for the second challenge over at Papermakeup.












The layout is from Shirley's 2 Girls here.

The stamp is by Paper Makeup Stamps.  They have the best quotes!



Materials used:
Paper:  DP- October afternoon, CS- PTI
Stamp:  Papermakeup
Ribbon:  SU
misc:  Brad (unknown), ink- Tim Holtz walnut distress ink (distressed edge), Momento (quote)

3 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Thanks so much for celebrating the new Play Date Cafe Challenges....look forward to you playing along with us. Make sure you stop by all this week for an in-depth look at each designer!
Glad to have you along!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous take on the Twisted Thursday sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Girl, you've used my all time favorite October Afternoon DP - it just makes me swoon whenever I see it!! You've showcased it beautiful here! Thanks so much for playing our Twisted Thursday challenge this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...