Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No time to craft today!

I just thought I would share what kept me busy all day today, instead of crafting!

First I made a massive batch of chili, and a massive batch of spaghetti sauce...



Instead of slaving over a stove frying meat all day, I threw the meat and vegies into the top and bottom of my largest roaster (after making sure they would both fit at the same time, thank goodness for my over-sized convection oven!!) and stirred every 20 minutes until the meat was done.
Then I added the rest of the ingredients and continued cooking until I was satisfied... No tried or true method yet.

(Chili on left, spaghetti sauce on right)


After I was done all that, I made a double batch of banana bread...


And a massive batch of muffins...

(This is just one tray of them!)

And cleaned the kitchen after each of them, did two loads of laundry, and cleaned the fridge out (had to make room for the chili and spaghetti sauce so they can cool over night!)  Now I get to sit and have a muffin, then fold the last of the laundry.  Doesn't that sound like a fun day?!  lol...

Making a card would have been more fun!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...