Friday, October 9, 2009

Mo's Digital Challenge #1 and CPS 2nd entry

Mo's Digital Pencil just started a new blog here, and this week they have challenge #1- to use purple!  This is my entry.  I used a free digital stamp from Mo's!  Gotta love free, and it is just so cute!



I used the layout from over at CPS for the second time.  It's such a clean and simple layout, just my style!

Materials:
Stamp:  Trick or Treat from Mo's Digital Pencil Too
Paper:  DP- My Mind's Eye from my stash (started to count it, and I have at least 150 sheets of MME papers tucked away!  Yikes!  Good thing most of it was for 20c a sheet!) CS- PTI
Other:  DMC, Pinkhedgehog buttons
Medium- Prismacolors, OMS, and copic (grey outline only)

4 comments:

Sandy Hulsart said...

Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A great card :) Thanks for joining in with Mo's first challenge...and hope to see you again x

Cathy said...

I have to snicker every time I see your blankiefinder name :) Wonderful card. Thanks for playing in the challenge!

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful job using this adorable image. Thanks for participating in Mo's challenge and sharing your creativity. Please come back and play again! Best, Peggy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...