Friday, October 30, 2009

Mojo Monday week 110

Read about my blog candy here:  Christine's Blog Candy

Good morning everyone!  The snow is falling outside right now, and it feels like it's time to turn on the Christmas music!

Today I followed the current sketch over at Mojo Monday, and now have another Christmas card for my stash!  If only my Christmas shopping was going as fast... or at all...

Here is my card:



I used some more My Mind's Eye paper for this, and a cute Elzybells stamp from their Cold Nose, Warm Hearts stamp set.  The cardstock is PTI.  The trim on the hat, coat, post, and snow are all done in flocking, hard to see, sorry!

This card also qualifies for the current challenge over at Crazy For Challenges, to use at least 3 geometric shapes.  In this case, I have the square card, circle image and rectangle paper strips.

Over at Winter Wonderland, the current challenge is to make any Christmas card.  I have so many Christmas stamps, I would have no excuse not to participate in this challenge!

I hope you all have a great day!  Let me know what you think, and come back to visit again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful ... I love this image! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xxx

Lynda said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the image and the papers are some of my favourites. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

Lynda xxx

Teri said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing at WW this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...