Thursday, October 22, 2009

Meet Me Under The Mistletoe!

Read about my blog candy here:  Christine's Blog Candy

Hi everyone!  Today I used the current sketch challenge over at the Sugar Bowl and made my husband's Christmas card! I'm definitely ahead of the game this year... usually I do everyone else's first, and then run out of time and he doesn't get one!  LOL...  To top it all off, I made him do the photography and editing for me... I told him not to look while he did it ;)


I am in love with this Mistletoe image by Sugar Nellie!  The sentiment is my own, done on the computer, I thought was perfect for my dear hubby!










Image: Sugar Nellie- Mistletoe
Paper:  October Afternoon
CS- MME reverse side, Bazzill
Misc- lace and brads, unknown
Medium- prismacolors and OMS

3 comments:

Tanja said...

Beautiful Card! I love christmas :)

Could you please contact me via my blog? You've asked about the christmas countdown card for your daughter.

Have a great weekend, Hugs Tanja

Michele said...

Such an adorable card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Barbara said...

Great card with lovely colouring and beautiful papers.
Barbara
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...