Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anything but a card? LOL

Don't forget to enter my blog candy here

Today instead of a card, I made a pumpkin :D

A Tilda Pumpkin!  Here is my Sitting Witch Tilda:





Unfortunately, time was very tight, so I only had about half an hour.  If I'd had more time, I could have done a better job.  The broom definitely needed more time (so I could have carved in the straw details).

And a close-up:




Let me know if you think she looks like Tilda or not!

I am entering this into the new 'halloween project' challenge over at Caardvarks :)

I hope everyone is having a fun halloween!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How terrific is this! I definitely think she looks like Tilda!! Awesome job Christine :)

scrappypug said...

wow this is soo cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...