Friday, October 2, 2009

3 in 1 challenge

Tonight I was a woman on a mission.  I needed a going away card, and I needed it fast!  I decided to try to make the easel card from Magnolia-licious's October sketch challenge.  I think it turned out pretty good considering I did no preplanning or shopping!  If I do say so myself!  LOL



I also made the flower from the flower challenge over at Just Magnolia.  I used my cricut to cut several different sizes of a flower and then inked and curled the edges just like in their tutorial.




I also used the pink color scheme for the challenge over at the Little Stamp Shoppe blog.

Thanks for visiting!!


7 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh so pretty---I love the background of curvy dp you've created for sweet Tilda! And fabulous swing--love the frayed rope, so realistic! Wonderful job on the challenge!

hugz,
Suzanne

Jacque said...

She is just so cute...What a terrific idea!!! Lovely use of the easel card!! Thank you so much for your participation...Hugs..Jacque

stampshoppe said...

This card is so cute and I love how you did the swing, looks wonderful! Thanks for playing along.

Tab said...

Fab card sweetie, just love the image and your handmade flower is gorge!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

Wonderful card hun, such pretty colours and details and a gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us this week x

Rach said...

this is an adorable card, love the design.. thank you for joining us at just magnolia.xx

Carolyn said...

I think she's really cute. The wavy paper behind her looks like rolling hills. Great card.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...