Monday, September 28, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 20


This week at the Sugar Bowl there is a sketch challenge plus paper piecing.  I used the same paper from the background to make her dress.  I love this sketch!  I had trouble finding paper to co-ordinate so I used the solid other side of the polka dot paper and stamped the floral pattern onto it.  In place of 2 of the flowers I used 2 flourishes instead.

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie's Bear Hug, Pink Cat Studio's floral background stamp
Paper:  My Mind's Eye (from the stash!)
Medium:  Prismacolor with OMS

3 comments:

Kathy said...

WOW this is so pretty!! I love the colors that you have used and your flower is so pretty with that ribbon ~ what a fabulous idea!! I love it!
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

Mari said...

Really peaceful! The girl looks like angel, 'cause of her hair. The lace and the bow on it is cute. Frills under the flower are goodlooking!

Sadilla said...

Wow lovely card...
I love the colors you picked, so delicate but joyfull in a way... and the flower you made with ribbon is just wonderful!!
Sadia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...